Residential Design Program
Get the most out of a CONSULTATION with your Landscape Designer by asking yourself beforehand.
- What areas on your property bother you the most?
- Do you know the identity of all the plants?
- Have you identified all the microclimates or trouble spots?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- What timeframe do you have in mind for the project?
- Do you plan on working in your garden yourself, or hiring outside help?
- If deciding on a PLAN- Do you have a copy of a plot map from your builder, realtor, or county that gives specific dimensions and house footprint?
This completed questionnaire, along with information that I obtain from / about the site, will enable me to draw up an analysis disgram, which is the first step in the design program.